July 19, 2010 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong - Ignition Soft is pleased to announce the immediate availability of its entertainment app's new update, Magic Lesson Advanced 1.0.0, which is exclusively for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Magic Lesson comprises 32-minute of videos, 110 pictures and detailed explanation for any beginner to learn professional magic in instance.
* Fully support iOS4 and Retina Display
* Over 32-min of high quality videos to guide the users step-by-step
* Detailed video/text/picture explanation
* Over 110 pictures to enhance learning experience
* Variations are also included so that users can perform alternative routines
* 'Points' in each trick to explain the important concepts
* Full 'Presentation' tips so that users know how to present and speak
in the tricks
* Periodical free updates for more effects
At the price of only $4.99, user can learn and perform 9 high quality magic which are specially selected. In Magic Lesson, user can view demonstrations and then learn the secret with detailed explanation. To make sure that user can get most out of the app, text explanation with clear pictures is included to illustrate some common mistakes and tips. Variations of the effects are also explained so that user can perform with alternative handling of the routines. Magic Lesson is a must-have for any beginner to start performing high-quality magic instantly.
"Impossible Mind Reading" is specially included, which is one of the best mind-reading card effect that comes close to real thing! Best of all, it's so easy to do! You won't believe until you see it! This is the same principle that many top magicians use to fool professional magicians around the world!
* Card Technique
* Lazyman Card Trick
* Deep Manipulation
* Miracle Card
* Power Kings
* Chicago Opener
* Ambitious Erdnase
* Impossible Mind Reading
* Complete Coin Vanish
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 414 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Magic Lesson Advanced 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. Company information and other apps are available online.
Ignition Soft is found in 2010 by Francis Chong and Alex Hui for the purposes of creation of interesting, productive and educational applications for mobile performs. Copyright (C) 2010 Ignition Soft Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.