Ghostwriter Notes 2.2 For iPad Puts An End To Note Taking Nightmares
July 23, 2010 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Jacksonville, FL - Announcing that Marjorspot, the developer of Ghostwriter Notes, has released the latest update for iPad users. Ghostwriter Notes 2.2 in an easy to use application that is perfect for note taking whether the user is in the boardroom, classroom, or wherever the need for note taking arises. Its efficient design combines the familiarity of old school paper and pen function with the environmentally friendly concept of paperless communication in one user friendly iPad application. Users will welcome its efficiency and convenience for their note taking needs.
Ghostwriter Notes 2.2 offers users the flexibility of creating notes, lists, or simply jotting down thoughts they need to remember in one easy to use iPad app. It also gives them the ability to choose the writing tool, either fingertip or iPad compatible stylus, that best suits their needs. Users can also choose from different paper styles and colors, and even import custom backgrounds directly from their personal iPad photo album. The adjustable zoom ratio feature enables note takers to adjust the size of their font to best accommodate their notepad for optimal information and page capacity. Users are also able to export one page or an entire notepad worth of information.
Some of the convenient and easy-to-use features of Ghostwriter Notes include:
* Smooth and legible ink
* Multiple paper types included. Import custom backgrounds from your photo album
* Write with either your finger, or stylus for crisp, easy to read notes
* Adjustable zoom ratio allows you to custom design font size
* Share your notes and export one page, several pages, or an entire notepad via email
* Export a page from your notepad directly to your iPad's photo album
* Create an unlimited number of notepads and pages
* Color code your notepads for easier desktop organization
* Name each of your notebooks or pages
* Switch from notebooks to pages with the bookmark icon
* Help save the world by recycling old paper notebooks and use Ghostwriters notes instead
Users who take copious amounts of notes can keep them organized by color coding their note pads or applying labels. This makes it easy to find exactly what they're looking for when they need to recall specific information. If they need to share their notes with friends or co-workers, they can even send them via email as PDF files without leaving the app.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 9.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ghostwriter Notes 2.2 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Majorspot is a technology company that focuses on creating innovative software solutions for multiple platforms ranging from servers to mobile computers. Its product portfolio contains, notably, the Zeus trading system; a proprietary stock market trading engine, and Ghostwriter Notes, an annotative electronic notepad for the iPad platform. Copyright (C) 2010 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover & Edward Turner. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Media Contact for Marjorspot Inc.