July 26, 2010 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software is pleased to announce today that TheMacBundles is offering File Juicer and AlienConverter as its new Weekly Specials. TheMacBundles has received widespread praise from journalists, Mac users, and software developers for its unique marketing model. When selling standalone titles, TheMacBundles:
* Eliminates the middlemen, which results in a better value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers that created the software
* Includes only the latest version of the titles that it sells
* Sells only titles that are premium quality software
* Provides only programs which include the same level of support and the same reduced price for upgrades that apply to users who paid the full retail price for the software
* Sells the titles at the lowest prices available anywhere
Until 8/1, TheMacBundles is offering File Juicer at a 40% discount! This results in a price of only $10.75 (USD). File Juicer is the Swiss Army Knife of data recovery/extraction tools and it is very easy to use.
AlienConverter is available until 8/1 for only 9.99 (47% off)! AlienConverter makes multiple and powerful file type conversions both fast and easy.
Ordering the Weekly Special when ordering a bundle from either BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) store, or when ordering the July bundle, results in an additional discount! Additional details about File Juicer and AlienConverter are available on TheMacBundles' website.
Users always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee on the software that they order on TheMacBundles' website. To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list or follow TheMacBundles on Twitter.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles.com, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.