July 29, 2010 in Health and Fitness (F)
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russian Federation - A young russian IT-company Absalt has released EasyWakeup PRO 3.2, a unique, next generation alarm clock application for iPhone and iPod touch devices. One of the main feature highlights of EasyWakeup PRO is its ability to wake the owner according to the natural sleep-phases.
It's enough to put the iPhone on the bed. After that the user has to set the time he wants to be up and choose an interval to find the waking-time he/she wishes. With the help of motion detector (accelerometer), EasyWakeup PRO detects the best moment for waking up. It's a good idea for people, who wake up hard in the morning.
EasyWakeup PRO has many interesting features. The application includes graphics, which shows, when and how intensively the user has been moving at night. It also shows the statistics, how much did he sleep and average amount of hours. Some other features of application:
* Multitasking (even if the application is tuned off the alarm clock will wake you up)
* No fast application switching. Maximum saving of battery and memory
* Volume control. The program will raise the volume if you forget to set maximum volume or left iPhone in silent mode
* Ability to install you favorite music or use dictaphone.
* It's possible to choose, whether you want to wake by vibration, swell sound or both.
* For snoozing a little bit longer you can shake the phone
* Ability to add notes and keep diary
* Ability to record awakening moods
* US English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish and Swedish
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 3.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
EasyWakeup PRO 3.2 is $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Healthcare & Fitness category.
Absalt is one of the most progressive IT companies, developing software for mobile phones. As a testament to the pursuit of high quality, many of our programs have been on the top of appstores in many countries. Our goal is to make people's life more fruitful, harmonious, bright, rich and positive. Copyright (C) 2010 Absalt. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.