August 10, 2010 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Fairfax Cty, Virginia - Announcing SubaTuba LLC, the developer of e-Nag Reminders, today released the latest version of their product for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. e-Nag is not a texting service, rather it is a no-reply reminder system that consumers can use to organize their busy lives and keep on top of important tasks. The application is fast, efficient and up to 75 e-Nags can be preset to be sent anytime, up to one year in advance. Repeat reminder scheduling offers many options. Developers have included a ready made library, where users can simple choose a common reminder to send out, entirely eliminating the need to type.
The e-Nag app is a 'set and forget' system. Users merely choose a ready made reminder or type their own, then send it right away or tell the app when they want it sent. e-Nag takes care of the delivery and can even handle daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or custom repeat reminders when this option is chosen.
e-Nag currently works with thirteen wireless carriers, which is how the reminders are delivered. Users need an active mobile number from any of the thirteen companies, in order to use the app. Of course, delivery is as good as the carrier.
Efficient organization is what e-Nag brings to the table with these features:
* Choose up to 15 people from a device's contact list to send reminders to
* Organize contacts into groups, i.e. "Kids", "Co-workers"
* Quick e-Nag library provides ready made reminders or users can create new ones and add them to the library
* Optionally, users can type their own reminder message
* Schedule up to 75 message deliveries ahead of time
* Set up e-Nag to be delivered on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly repeat schedule
* Customize settings, including name and number to display and the time zone being sent to
* e-Nag works for people with activated mobile phone numbers to use
* There are currently 13 wireless carriers that e-Nag works with
* This app costs less than one cup of gourmet coffee
Examples of e-Nag in use:
* Set a daily reminder to take your vitamins each day at 10am.
* Set a weekly reminder for your husband to put the garbage out on Tuesday evenings.
* Set a yearly reminder to renew your auto registration.
* Set a custom weekday reminder for your children to do their homework at 6pm.
* Set a reminder to schedule an appointment at the Dentist in 6 months for a cleaning.
* Set an hourly reminder for your husband to mow the lawn, until he finally finishes the chore.
The e-Nag app has been a big hit, winning the number ten spot for Creative and Practical and placing forty-eighth overall in Babble's Top 50 Apps for Moms.
* 3G, 3GS iPhone, iPod touch or iPad with cell phone number
* Requires iPhone iOS 3.0 or later
* 1.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
e-Nag Reminders 1.0.5 is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
SubaTuba LLC is an independent venture started by a working parent in order to address the need for greater efficiency and organization in today's fast paced world. e-Nag is the first app to be launched by SubaTuba LLC, but many other ideas are in the pipeline! Copyright (C) 2010 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover & Edward Turner. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.