August 19, 2010 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Barcelona, Spain - Ingens Networks has recently released SpyTools 1.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. A fun and unique way to entertain their friends, SpyTools offers users many practical uses for business and beyond. SpyTools is also fully enabled in both English and Spanish and is available on the iTunes App Store. SpyTools consists of:
* SpyMic - Secretly activates recordings in 3 ways: by timer, by volume level or detecting device movement using the accelerometer
* SpyCam - Can take individual pictures or a sequence of photos set by either a timer or sound detector set to a specific volume
* SpyLoc - Creates a reliable tracking device, so users always know where their device is located
* SpyFiles - Discreetly organizes your files, so if your device falls into the wrong hands, your secrets remain safe
Designed strictly for entertainment purposes only, SpyTools is not intended for use in invading the privacy of others. But beyond its entertainment uses, SpyTools can also be used to increase productivity and protect valuables. Use the record feature to capture meetings and conferences. Users can enable the SpyCam to monitor their office or desk while they're away. Hide files or folders not meant for others. With SpyTools, there is no limit to what users can do.
* US English and Spanish
* iPhone, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 1.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SpyTools 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Ingens Networks is an IT company located in Barcelona, Spain, focused in 6 areas: IT services, Helpdesk services, Structured Wiring Network, Biometric services, VoIP CISCO Systems and Software development. Ingens iPhone is an Ingens Networks division dedicated to develop applications for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Copyright (C) 2010 Ingens Networks. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.