September 2, 2010 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software is pleased to announce today the launch of TheMacBundles' September Mega Bundle, two new Weekly Specials, and the addition of over a dozen new highly rated titles to its innovative BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) stores. All of the titles in the TheMacBundles' stores are compatible with OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
TheMacBundles' cooperative marketing model brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software. Additionally, TheMacBundles' no-fine-print policy means that purchasers of its bundles get the same software, support, licenses, and upgrade benefits that apply to users who paid the full price for the software.
Further, TheMacBundles' new marketing model eliminates the middlemen, which results in yet more value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers that created the software.
Most of the 15 titles in the September Mega Bundle also are available in the new BYOB stores. The BYOB stores also include dozens of additional titles to choose from, thus allowing users to customize the bundle to conform to their individual needs. With the BYOB stores, users can eliminate titles from a bundle that they either already have or don't want. Further, the customized bundle can contain as few as 5 titles or as many additional titles as users want to add to it, further leveraging the outstanding value provided by TheMacBundles. A customized bundle can be purchased for as little as $29.75 (USD)!
The September Mega Bundle includes Macworld Gems and other highly rated titles and is priced at only $49.95 (USD). This represents a saving of over 85% off of the over $340 retail value of the software! Additionally, users who purchase MathMagic and the bundle receive a $5 discount off of the bundle, resulting in a price of only $44.95 (USD).
This new bundle will be available for 4 weeks. Purchasers of the bundle always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee, and this guarantee also applies to the BYOB stores. Further, ordering MathMagic when ordering a bundle from either BYOB store results in an additional discount!
The 15 programs included in this bundle assist users when using their iPhones, iPods, Macs, Apple TV, iPhoto, iTunes, and other popular Apple products:
* A-Dock X - brings a customizable secondary Dock to users' screens.
* CallItADay - is an easy-to-use diary program that supports image, sound, and movie files.
* Compress Files - is an easy-to-use tool for compressing, archiving, and encrypting files.
* Divvy - allows users to quickly and efficiently "divvy up" their screens into exact portions.
* DuplicateAnnihilator - takes on what otherwise would be a time consuming task of comparing the images in users' iPhoto libraries.
* File Juicer - is the Swiss Army Knife of data-recovery/extraction tools.
* maComfort - brings Mac hotkeys and great Mac features like Quicklook, Spaces, and Active Corners to users of Boot Camp, Fusion, Parallels Desktop, and Windows.
* MoofMenu - a little gem that helps to unclutter users' Docks.
* MyTunesRSS - is a private music and video server that lets users access their multimedia collections via a web interface in any browser from anywhere in the world.
* OmniGrowl - is the ultimate notification tool!
* Print It! - instantly makes virtually everything on a user's screen selectable, savable, and printable.
* Prospects - is a powerful personal finance package for viewing, budgeting, and organizing users' finances.
* Slink - is the easy and secure way for users to remotely connect to their home network.
* Super Flexible File Synchronizer Pro - allows users to backup their data and synchronize PCs, Macs, servers, notebooks, and online storage space.
* WhatSize - allows users to safely manage their Mac's disk space.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Apple products equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
The New Weekly Specials for this week are VMware's award-winning Fusion and InfoLogic's highly rated MathMagic. Fusion allows Mac users to run Windows on their Macs with Mac simplicity. Mathmagic is a versatile, easy-to-use, and elegant equation editor.
Fusion is being offered by TheMacBundles for only $55.99 (USD) - this represents a saving of 30%! MathMagic is being offered for only $39.95 (USD) - this represents a saving of 42%!
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles.com, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.