September 7, 2010 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Lausanne, Switzerland - EureKOO today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of StyleMe! 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch devices. StyleMe! is a fantastic fashion-app designed to help women chose their clothes and make combinations quickly.
The idea is very simple:
1) Take some shots of yourself with different clothes (with a mirror or with a friend)
2) Cut yourself into 4 parts with the in-app "slicer"
3) Combinate manually or push the "reload" button to combinate randomly
4) Save the combination
5) Finally, you can export saved pictures on your iPhone library and send them by e-mail, MMS etc.
* Can be used either with the iPhone Camera or with the Photos Library
* Can store thousands of pictures
* Possibility to export picture to the iPhone Library
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* Tested on iOS 4.0 and iOS 4.1GM
* 7.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
StyleMe! 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. Free code available on demand! Depending on your audience, we can also offer some of them to your readers.
EureKOO was founded in 2009 by Didier Pulicani & Yvonne Cheng. Copyright (C) 2010 EureKOO. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.