File Juicer Available in TheMacBundles September Bundle
September 7, 2010 in Promotions
[prMac.com] Frederikssund, Denmark - Echo One today is pleased to announced that it will participate in this month's TheMacBundles bundle with the inclusion of its data extraction application File Juicer. File Juicer extracts images, text, sound and video from any file which contains them unencrypted and in selected standard formats.
* Extract images from a PowerPoint slide show or presentation
* Extract images and text from PDF files
* Recover images and video from erased flash cards
* Recover text from damaged files
* Extract the images and HTML files in Safari's cache
* Extract attachments from email archives
* Rebuild simple PDF files into Word documents
* Convert iPhoto's iPod cache files and ithmb files to TIFF
* Recover photos from your iPod if you have lost your Mac
* Extract Flash animations saved in .EXE files
* Convert ZIP files which have been saved as .EXE files to zip
* Extract the JPEG pictures from Canon & Nikon RAW files
* Extract System 7 Sounds
* Use it for forensics examining cache files of various kinds
* Invisibly attach files to images - simple steganography
File Juicer Minimum Requirements:
* Mac OS X 10.5 or higher (Snow Leopard Compatible)
* Intel or PPC Mac
All software titles included in the bundle are the same full-featured products that are provided to users that have paid the full retail price for the software. Additionally, all the titles come with the same level of customer support and upgrade policies that are provided to users that have paid the full retail price for the software. Further, all of the programs included in a bundle on TheMacBundles' website are the latest versions of the software, and bundles are backed up by a 30-day money back guarantee.
Based in Frederikssund, Denmark, Echo One has been developing software exclusively for Mac OS X since 2005 with special focus on pixels. Copyright (C) 2010 Echo One. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.