September 8, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Manhattan, New York - Award-winning Edutainment children's app publisher and developer iMagine machine today is pleased to announce the release of Faces iMake-Creative Craziness!, a new version to its hit iPhone app.
Faces iMake-Creative Craziness!!!, winner of the 2010 Creative Child Awards Program is evolving into Faces iMake-Premium!
Developed in conjunction with internationally renowned author and illustrator Hanoch Piven and based on his highly acclaimed artistic style and workshops. Faces iMake-Premium! is not only an introductory tool for the amateur artist, but a great one for the seasoned artist as well.
Piven, winner of Time Magazine's, "One of Ten in Best Children's Books" and straight off the pages of Time, The New York Times, and The Washington Post, says about Faces iMake: "I wanted Faces iMake to be a virtual workshop with me and reflect what happens in the real world when you work with objects. All great art is born from playing. Therefore Faces iMake is a game as much as it is an art workshop."
In Faces iMake Premium! some great new features were added:
* Users can now manipulate and distort their own pictures taken with their iPhone camera or upload them from their library, adding a whole new social gaming aspect to the app
* Head shapes are now not only on white but different colors and new shapes were added
* Creations can now be framed as a new category of frames was added
* Two new categories of objects, Candy and Music were added as well
Plus the regular good old features:
* Saving faces to the photo gallery or assigning them to contacts
* Uploading creations to Facebook or sharing them by email
* Inspiration from Hanoch Piven himself through art lessons filmed in his studio
Faces iMake Premium! is still getting better and better:
Resizing objects, a feature widely requested by users is on the works now, and will be released within a month with the first update!
"For us, the ability to develop apps for young minds, thirsty for creative outlets, makes us think like children -that everything is possible and creativity through art is exactly that." says founder Eyal Dessou-Tzafrir from his offices in Manhattan.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 13.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
2010 Faces iMake-Premium! 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. To learn more about iMagine machine and sign-up for a chance to win an iTunes gift card visit them online.
iMagine machine is an Award-winning Edutainment children's app Publisher and developer of of innovative and cutting edge iPhone applications. Originally focused on children's applications, iMagine machine incorporates unique and intelligent programming to create and publish creative and entertaining applications for the iPhone platform. iMagine's "Faces iMake-Creative Craziness" has won the 2010 Creative Child Awards Program Media Of The Year Award. Copyright (C) 2010 iMagine machine. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.