September 9, 2010 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - Announcing that Uvento LLC, the developers of iPicasso - Picasa Web Albums Manager, has released their latest update for iPhone and iPod touch users. The application is a powerfully robust tool that allows users to access, view and manage their Picasa accounts. This latest update is a major one, offering even more versatility and function to the already feature-rich application, such as bulk operations, video uploading, passcode locking, cache control and an improved user interface.
iPicasso is designed specifically to easily access, view and manage Picasa accounts. Users are able to download and cache multiple account photos and videos then give their device screens a single tap to access them. Because of the caching, photos can be viewed anytime, anywhere. Presently, videos are not cached and users are able to clear their photo cache should they need to.
Before this latest update, iPicasso already contained a cornucopia of impressive features that any Picasa account holder would love. Now, major additions have optimized the application for the iPhone 4's retina display and made the app even more functional, versatile and fun.
Users can take advantage of bulk operations, which helps them to manage multiple photos at once, upload videos from their devices, protect their privacy with passcode locks and control their caches. Developers have included an improved interface to make using iPicasso more enjoyable, as well.
This is a list of what iPicasso offers:
* Handles multiple Picasa accounts
* Users can add friends' Picasa accounts, view and comment on their photos
* Video-playback (videos are not cached)
* Batch photo and video uploading
* Manage existing and create new web albums
* Edit album metadata (title, date, summary, location, access)
* Photos are cached and can be viewed offline, videos are not cached
* Clear cache when needed
* Select desired photo size for downloads
* Select desired album sort order (by name or date)
* View and add comments
* Email photos and links to photo albums
* Japanese localization
* Preserves most EXIF tags and geotags (requires iOS4 and Location Services enabled)
* Photo Slideshow
* Tweetie-like "pull-to-refresh"
* Bulk Operations - save, email, delete or move multiple photos at a time
* Passcode Lock to protect privacy of albums
* Cache Control to cache entire albums at once
* Graphics optimized for iPhone4's Retina display
The iPicasso app also lets users view their friends' Picasa photos and videos, or share their own with others.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 3.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iPicasso - Picasa Web Albums Manager 1.3.1 is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Uvento is a software development company with a commitment to building quality applications for the iPhone and iPod touch. Copyright (C) 2010 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover & Edward Turner. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.