September 9, 2010 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Bel Air, Maryland - Mac users can now get MotiMotion Prospects, a powerful Mac-only personal finance package, at a great discount for the next three weeks! MotiMotion has partnered with TheMacBundles for an exclusive discount in this month's bundle and in their Build Your Own Bundle stores where you can create your own customized bundle for as little as $29.75!
TheMacBundles' September bundle provides 15 quality titles at an amazing price of only $49.95 - that's a savings of over 85% if each title were purchased individually!
MotiMotion Prospects uses innovative ViewPoints to display information quickly and conveniently. ViewPoints use simple, clean graphs to provide useful information to the user, such as how much you've spent on a category or payee in the past year, a pie chart showing the category spending breakdown, a list recent transactions with the same category or payee as the current transaction, the account balance history, and how much money is "left over" on a monthly basis. Prospects also provides a flexible Search Report and customizable Cash Flow Report.
"I'm very excited to offer Prospects as part of TheMacBundles' September bundle," said Michael Rutt, Founder of MotiMotion LLC. "It provides a great opportunity to get Prospects into the hands of more Mac users at an exceptional value!"
Prospects is distributed using a Family Pack license, allowing it to be installed on up to five computers in one household.
Additional features include:
* Budgeting of income, expenses and savings
* Powerful duplicate transaction checking during importing
* "Learned Rules" that allow Prospects to learn how to categorize and rename payees automatically as you edit your transactions
* Simultaneous editing of multiple transactions
* Attaching documents, URLs, and emails to transactions
* Ability to group your accounts, budgets, and reports into Binders
* Scheduled transactions
* Transaction importing and exporting
* ...and much, much more
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
Located in Bel Air, MD, MotiMotion LLC was founded in 2008 by Michael Rutt. MotiMotion is committed to provided an exceptional personal finance package for Macintosh users. All Material and Software (C) 2008-2010 MotiMotion LLC / All Rights Reserved. Macintosh is a registered trademark of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.