September 15, 2010 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Novara, Italy - Independent developer Libero Spagnolini today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of FaceMan 1.1, the critically acclaimed iPhone app that now broads its audience adding support for iPhone3GS and iPod touch 4G.
The real fun starts when you use the cool effects that FaceMan is able to render. Based on a streamlined and super easy to use interface, FaceMan sports 16 incredible effects, and pushes the limits of what is possible on a mobile device. FaceMan is sure to provide many hours of fun that you can share with your friends.
FaceMan also comes with a great built in album that lets you collect all your coolest effects. You can even save a picture to the Photo Album app or share it by email. Specifically designed to make great use of front facing camera, FaceMan can become very addictive so watch out. It works great to kill some time, and will provide hours of fun.
User and reviews have been terrific:
* "FaceMan is a streamlined and witty app: it should ship with every iOS device!" incuriosando
* "I do love your app! I have been waiting for this for years! Just terrific!"
* "Today I couldn't stop laughing: so simple but so entertaining!"
* "Awesome! Been waiting for this!
Incredible effects list:
* Swirl: start a "revolution" today
* X-Ray: need to look in depth
* Stretch: square face anyone?
* Heat: simulate a thermal camera
* Sketch: everyone favorite
* Sepia: old style pictures
* Dent: cannot resist laughing
* Led: not too many pixels
* Emboss: displacement face
* LightTunnel: radiant smile
* Bulge: big potato nose
* Squeeze: dragon ball style effect
* BrokenTv: need to fix it
* Mirror: the other you
* Toon: less color for everybody
* BlackAndWhite: old times
* iPhone4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 4G
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 0.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
FaceMan 1.1 is priced $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Located in Fara Novarese, Italy, Libero Spagnolini is an independent developer. Whether you want to report a problem, suggest a new feature or just say hello, we want to hear from you! Copyright (C) 2010 Libero Spagnolini. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.