Flash Decompiler 4.2 Released - Flash CS5 Support and More Improvements
September 15, 2010 in Multimedia
[prMac.com] Bellevue, Washington - Being the leading tool for Flash decompilation on the Mac market for many years, Flash Decompiler Trillix for Mac received numerous positive comments from clients and editors and a lot of awards from various software catalogues. With Flash Decompiler for Mac OS X it is easy to convert any SWF file back into its FLA or Flex source. It can extract SWF objects from the file (images, sounds, videos, scripts, shapes, morphs, fonts, texts, sprites, etc.) and save them in various formats with the possibility to choose which resources to extract and process several files simultaneously.
Even though Flash Decompiler Trillix is of great success, Eltima Software works hard to make it even better: faster, more versatile and user-friendly. So meet Flash Decompiler Trillix 4.2 for Mac with Adobe Flash CS5 support (the main and most requested feature of those added), P-code view of ActionScript 3.0 and innovative fixing mechanism for third-party SWF files that do not satisfy Adobe SWF File Format Specification. If you add such file to Flash Decompiler, it will warn you with a message and try to fix this file for further correct decompilation. Also Flash Decompiler Trillix 4.2 for Mac supports conversion of scripts with generics (vector) in Adobe Flash CS4 (v10).
Among other new features: Flex locales support, Spanish localization and numerous improvements in decompilation and conversion process of ActionScript 3.0.
According to Eltima Software Upgrade Policy all registered users of version 3 can purchase the new version with 50% discount. Those who already have previous releases of version 4 can simply upgrade their software for free.
Flash Decompiler Trillix for Mac 4.2 features in brief:
* Convert SWF files into FLA easily
* Compatible with all Flash versions (including Flash CS5*)
* ActionScript 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 support
* Native and most of third-party Flash components support
* Advanced morphs decompilation algorithm
* Set output FLA file version
* Support of SWF files built in Flex (v2 and v3 supported)
* Extract SWF objects into various formats for further editing and using them in other applications
* Over 50 options available to extract sounds, images, videos, shapes, frames, morphs, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts with great accuracy
* Objects can be extracted separately into SWF and FLA file formats
* Extract images into *.png, *.jpeg and *.bmp
* Extract video into *.avi, *.mpeg and *.flv
* Save ActionScripts to *.as and *.txt file format
* Extract sounds into *.wav or *.mp3
* Extract texts into *.txt, *.html and *.rtf
* P-code and common ActionScript representation. Also Hex dump view (currently not in AS 3.0)
* Motion tweens detection while converting to FLA
* Convenient and user-friendly interface for both professionals and beginners
* Preview and playback the SWF file you are going to convert or decompile
* Browse through and preview the elements of your SWF easily
* Process several SWF files simultaneously
* Detailed tag information
Pricing and Availability:
Flash Decompiler Trilli runs under Mac OS X v10.4 or higher and costs $79.95 (USD). Registered customers are entitled to free updates and upgrades within one major version and discounts when buying other products by Eltima Software. Volume discounts are available too.
Eltima Software is a global software Development Company, specializing primarily in serial communication, mobile and flash software for Mac OS and Windows. Eltima Software delivers top-notch solutions having a friendly team of 40 professionals. Copyright (C) 2010 Eltima Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
+1 425 748 5166