September 15, 2010 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto, Canada - Jones APR today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Algebra Boot Camp 1.0, their latest iPad app. Algebra Boot Camp is a feature-rich math app that is chock full of engaging text, hundreds of illustrations and step-by-step instruction.
Algebra Boot Camp for iPad is adapted from a top-selling algebra book with tens of thousands of copies sold and numerous 5 star reviews. The app's technical consultant obtained his Ph.D. in mathematics from Yale University. Algebra Boot Camp utilizes a dynamic instructional approach that provides a clear and easy way to learn algebra.
Algebra Boot Camp features:
* Step-by-Step instructions and informative full color illustrations
* Bite-Sized two page lessons of math exercises
* Special sidebars for each lesson that provide useful tips and tricks
* Step-by-Step instructions that explain beginner to more advanced exercises
* Review questions and answers that are included at the end of each section
* One Touch visual table of contents and internal hyperlinks
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 73.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Algebra Boot Camp 1.0 is only $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Algebra Boot Camp was produced by Jones APR from Toronto, Canada, which have 18 apps on the iTunes store with over 2 million total downloads. (C) 2010 Jones APR / All Rights Reserved. Apple, iTunes, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.