September 15, 2010 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Salt Lake City, Utah - Step aside Johnny Depp there is a new Hatter in town. The Hatter iPhone app by Appdicted, LLC allows you to virtually place over 95 outrageous and fun hats on any photo. Now you can try on all those fun hats you see at Halloween stores using your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Anyone with an iPhone can start having some fun by adding outrageous hats such as a top hat or sombrero to photos of their friends, celebrities and even their pets. For only 99 cents users can download "The Hatter" app from the iPhone App store and start adding fun hats to any photo. Any picture of a person's face can be used to apply more than 95 different fun and outrageous hat styles. You can adjust the size and rotation of the hats so they match the person's face perfectly and it looks like they are actually wearing the hat.
* Over 95 realistic hats
* Men's, Women's and Unisex Styles
* Use your camera to take a picture or load one from the photo album on your device
* Adjust the size and rotation of the picture
* Adjust the size, rotation and location of the Hat, so it matches up perfectly with your photo
* Email the photo
* Save the photo to your photo album
* Post the photo to Facebook
* Post the photo to Twitter
* Frequent updates with new styles
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later (fully tested on iOS 4.1)
* 5.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Hatter 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Appdicted is a Salt Lake City-based developer of iPhone applications. The term Appdicted is an official urban slang word which means "to be consumed or addicted to adding applications to one's iPhone." For more information, visit Appdicted online or follow the company on Twitter @Appdicted. Copyright (C) 2010 Appdicted LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.