September 17, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Dutch game development studio NextGamez today is pleased to announce Squirrel Goes Nuts 1.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. You are a Squirrel with a mission: to collect as many nuts as possible and grab the key nut. The more nuts you get in one jump, the higher your score will be. So lets go Nuts!
On your journey through the trees, you will come across several different types of surfaces, each with their own property that affect the squirrel jumps. Destruction and hunger are two elements you need to stop this squirrels appetite. The game features simple game mode of operation, with fun items to the game, as well as OpenFeint features that make your scores and achievements one to compete with global players.
* First Nuts(brown) collected: 10 points
* Second golden nuts (in the same jump): 11 points
* Third (in the same jump): 12 points
* And so on. Gold nuts double these scores
* Time left / Total time x 200 points
* The time bonus is only awarded if a level is cleared
* Freeing collected bonus: (collected nuts / Total amount of nuts)10 x level multiplier
* Level multiplier for level 1: 500
* Level multiplier for level 2: 750
* Level multiplier for level 3: 1000
The Combo Bonus listed in the game is simply the extra points you got for collecting nuts in one jump.
You have an infinite amount of jumps, so try to get into position to ensure that you get as many nuts possible in one jump. Falling straight down from the ceiling is an efficient way of catching many nuts at once. As long as you don't click again, it is counted as one jump for scoring purposes. Use this to your advantage by sliding and bouncing.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 39.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Squirrel Goes Nuts 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, NextGamez is a Dutch game development studio with their products in the casual game market. We produce content that plays across a range of platforms including PC games, consoles, mobile phones and the Internet. As NextGamez it is our goal to let people experience a next level of casual gaming. Copyright (C) 2010 NextGamez. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.