September 20, 2010 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Canterbury, New Hampshire - Catamount Software announced Today's Calendar 1.1 (previously called Today!) has integrated all the user feedback from version 1.0 and created the "Perfect Calendar App". Today's Calendar is an app that supplements Calendar to add missing features sought out by busy professionals and others who need more ease, efficiency, and power than Apple's Calendar supplies. Mail, Messages, and Phone all show a badge when you have things to do in them, but Calendar is missing this crucial piece of information so that allows you to quickly view what you have left to do today without needing to open Calendar.
Version 1.1 adds the ability to navigate to the next or previous days of your calendar, jump to any date, and double tapping on the title bar to quickly bring you back to today. Hardy Macia stated, "with the new features in Today's Calendar many users will never open up the built-in calendar again."
* Next/Previous and popup date picker for quick navigation to any date.
* Red badge on icon shows you at a glance how many appointments you still have.
* See your important appointment information at a glance - Today! shows all information you need about appointment time, location, and notes for the appointment without needing extra taps.
* Integrates with Maps so you can tap on location to open the route to your next appointment.
* If you sync multiple calendars you probably have important calendars and not-so-important calendars. With Today! you can decide which calendars are your important ones to show in Today!.
* Stop wasting time your setting the alarm for every appointment you create in Calendar. Today! lets you set a default alarm time to save you time when you create new appointments from within Today!.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Today! 1.1 is $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Today! is also available in a free, fully functional, ad supported version. App Store promo codes are available upon request for press (U.S. App Store only).
Headquartered in Canterbury, New Hampshire, Catamount Software is a privately held company established in 1994 by Hardy Macia. Committed to being a leader and innovator in the mobile computing industry, Catamount Software was founded for the purpose of developing personal productivity software solutions for the mobile platform, with a major emphasis on total customer satisfaction. Starting with the Apple Newton OS over 16 years ago, including Palm OS and Pocket PC, Catamount's iPhone and iPod touch products have more than one million downloads. Copyright (C) 1994-2010 Catamount Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.