September 20, 2010 in Navigation (E)
[prMac.com] Candia, New Hampshire - Long Trail Development today is pleased to announce Map Property Image Overlay Tracer 1.0, a simple map based iPhone, iPod touch and iPad application designed with property owners and outdoor enthusiasts in mind. The applications simple purpose is to allow its users to overlay and trace images directly on top of Google's interactive map.
Featuring standard, attractive and recognizable user controls, the app is very intuitive and easy to use. In a matter of seconds a user can transform a simple, crude map image that might be already in a user's email box or desktop, or even just a paper map sitting on their desk, and turn that image into a location aware map that can be taken into the field directly or traced onto google maps and saved as a new image. The possibilities are endless.
* Find, walk and define the property boundaries of your home or business
* Explore the boundaries and old unmaintained trails of your favorite local or national park
* Confidently view satellite images of your house, business or favorite local or national park
* Create new paths, trails and corresponding maps on your own land
* Simple, intuitive and recognizable User Interface
* Ability to import photos from the Photo Library or take an image with the built in camera
* Use GPS to see your location directly on the map
* Stretch, rotate and zoom user's image to line up directly on Google's interactive map
* Transparently fade user's image in and out
* Trace in straight or curved lines
* Selectable trace color and thickness
* Save your new traced image directly into the user's Photo Library
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
* Requires a Wi-Fi network or Internet connection
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Map Property Image Overlay Tracer 1.0 is currently available for $0.99 (USD) through the App Store in the Navigation Category. App Store promo codes are available upon request for press (U.S. App Store only).
Headquartered in Candia, New Hampshire, Long Trail Development is a privately held company established in 2010 by Jeffrey and Eric Ojala, two brothers who hail from Jericho, Vermont. We are quickly establishing ourselves as a fast paced firm who's company's ideals are founded on the idea of listening to community, fulfilling holes in the mobile market, and implementing our ideas or implementing the ideas of others on a contract basis. We pride ourselves on being efficient, timely and professional. Our range of expertise includes but is not limited to iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile and many other software development platforms. Copyright (C) 2010 Long Trail Development. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.