October 4, 2010 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software is pleased to announce that TheMacBundles is offering BatchOutput as its newest Weekly Special. BatchOutput is a powerful workflow automation solution for InDesign. It automates printing, exporting, PDF preflighting, and file delivery from InDesign. Users just select the documents and adjust the settings, and BatchOutput will do the rest for them. BatchOutput is being offered for only $64.95 (50% off) until October 10th.
Additionally, users can save hundreds of dollars by creating their own bundles in either of TheMacBundles' innovative BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) stores. Ordering the Weekly Special when creating a bundle in either BYOB store results in an additional discount off of the already bargain price of the bundle! Additional details about BatchOutput are available on TheMacBundles' website.
TheMacBundles has received widespread praise from journalists, Mac users, and software developers for its unique marketing model. When selling standalone titles, TheMacBundles:
* Eliminates the middlemen, which results in a better value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers that created the software
* Includes only the latest version of the titles that it sells
* Sells only titles that are premium quality software
* Provides only programs which include the same level of support and the same reduced price for upgrades that apply to users who paid the full retail price for the software
* Sells the titles at the lowest prices available anywhere
Further, users always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee on the software that they order on TheMacBundles' website. To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list or follow TheMacBundles on Twitter. And PC users can get similar bargains and will benefit from the same consumer-friendly polices at TheMacBundles's new sister site, ThePCBundles.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles.com, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.