October 5, 2010 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Bainbridge Island, Washington - Announcing that Left Coast Logic, the developer of the SmartApps suite of productivity apps for iPhone and iPod touch, has just released SmartTime(TM) Calendar 1.0.1 , an integrated calendar and planner that gives users flexibility and control over their tasks and schedule. SmartCal syncs directly with the iPhone calendar, which provides onward connectivity with iCal, Outlook and other popular calendars.
SmartCal is a full featured organizer that integrates tasks directly into the calendar. The task list includes a slider bar that lets users adjust their working hours on the fly. This lets them see exactly how much they can accomplish by working more or fewer hours, and manage their task list accordingly. The task list features one-tap filters designed to improve productivity. The app also includes a recurring checklist for shopping, packing or tasks that users need to do on a regular basis.
SmartCal 1.0.1 features include:
* Integrates and synchronizes with the iPhone Calendar
* Landscape Week and Month Calendars with busy bars and tap-to-zoom
* Create multiple Calendars, view all or only some
* Create new Events directly from any calendar, just tap on the time line
* Change appointment times with your fingertips, just drag up and down
* Flip between days like pages of a book
* SmartTime(TM) logic fits your Task list into your schedule, around your appointments
* Automatically splits larger tasks to fit into smaller blocks of free time
* Day Manager slider to change your hours and see what you can accomplish
* Change priorities with your fingertips, just drag up and down the list
* Pin/Unpin to group tasks together for the next day
* Tap on action items, no need for a Keyboard
* Supports Repeating Tasks
* Pre-set filters to help you focus on what you need to see
* Keep a separate list for shopping, packing, whatever
* Build a master list, and then collect "needed" items as you run out
* At the store, see only what you need to buy
* At the checkout line, to reset your master list
* Also great for packing for a trip
* Pop-up Alerts for Events and Tasks
* Integrates with Contacts List
* View a History of all completed items, by date
* iPhone and iPod touch 2nd Gen
* Requires iPhone iOS4 or later
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SmartCal 1.0.1 is only $4.99 (USD) in the U.S. and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Left Coast Logic designs, codes, and markets productivity software for mobile devices including iPhone, iPad and Android. The company has specialized in iPhone development since 2007. They are the creators of the SmartApps suite of iPhone Apps featuring SmartNotes which was the #1 business app on the iTunes App Store in January. Their flag-ship app, SmartTime(TM), was recently #5 and they have since launched SmartPlans which debuted at #25. Their SmartApps have been downloaded over 1 million times. Copyright (C) 2010 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover & Edward Turner. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.