March 24, 2008 in Financial (E)
[prMac.com] Drums, PA - Steven Huey Software is proud to release Hamilton 1.0 - Simple Savings Bond management for Mac OS X Leopard. Hamilton allows you to keep your Savings Bonds organized in groups as well as save time organizing the paper copies. It can download the latest values from the US Treasury so you always know exactly what your investment is worth. Hamilton will also warn you of bonds that are subject to interest penalties or that have matured and are no longer accumulating interest.
Hamilton takes advantage of new features in Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, and the first product released by Steven Huey Software, an independent Mac OS X software company founded in late 2007.
* Organize Savings Bonds in groups to easily track all your bonds
* Download updated redemption values from the US Treasury
* Warnings for bonds too new to cash in, mature bonds, or those subject to an interest penalty
* Import from Savings Bond Wizard or many other programs using CSV text files
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
Pricing and Availability:
A full-featured 30 day demo is available for download from the Hamilton website and the Steven Huey Software website. Individual licenses are $19.95 USD.
Located in Drums, PA, Steven Huey Software, LLC was founded in 2007 by Steven Huey and specializes in software for the Mac. It's introductory product is Hamilton, a simple Savings Bonds management application. All Material and Software (C) 2007-2008 Steven Huey Software, LLC. / All Rights Reserved.