ooSooMpro - Cross Platform Encrypted Document and Task Management
October 6, 2010 in Project Tracking
[prMac.com] Derbyshire, United Kingdom - Arten Science today is pleased to announce ooSooMpro, their Cross Platform, Mac OSX and Windows Task Management and Encrypted Document Management Solution. The idea behind ooSooMpro is simple. To get on with the job in hand you need to get thoughts of what needs doing and what needs remembering out of your head and safely and securely logged, in a way that means you can find them later when needed.
ooSooMpro does not attempt to force a predetermined 'methodology' on you, rather it's very free format and open allowing you to use it however you like, but with enough structure to ensure that once logged, information can retrieved easily and readily.
ooSooMpro is also a Secure Digital Filing System, allowing you to Drag and Drop your PDF files, JPG files, DOC files etc. into ooSooMpro, enabling them to be filed away but quickly and easily located and used at a later date.
One of the unique features of ooSooMpro is that Tasks and Vault Items and Documents within ooSooMpro can be Encrypted. This allows you to use ooSooMpro to store confidential information such as Passwords, Serial Numbers, Credit Card Numbers, Bank Details Etc. You have the option, on an item by item basis, to secure your confidential information using up to 384 Bit Blowfish Encryption.
Another unique feature of ooSooMpro is that it is a part of our ContaxCRM Suite, which means direct integration with ContaxCRM, our CRM Contact Management package. This means that Tasks, Vault Items and Documents can be linked to individual Customers, Suppliers or Contacts. This link can be seen and utilised both from within ooSooMpro and within ContaxCRM.
Functionality and Features:
* Easy to use, Modern, Clean Interface
* Requires No Installation
* Requires no additional Runtime installation
* Can be run from a USB drive
* Sync the Database with Dropbox / iDisk or Similar
* No Modifications made to your computer outside of the ooSooMpro folder
* Single Purchase gives you a License for your Desktop *and* Laptop. Mac, Windows or Mixed
* Up to 384 Bit Blowfish Encryption
* Encryption compatible with R10Cipher and cuteCipher
* Encrypt any Tasks, Vault Items or Documents / Attachments
* Drag and Drop Document Encryption
* Online Manual with Movie Tutorial
* Prioritise and Categorise your Task Information
* Store your Notes, Serial Numbers, Passwords, Bank Details etc: for Later Reference
* Drag and Drop (Move or Copy) Multiple Documents to a Single Vault Entry, PFD's JPG, DOC, MP3, Movies etc.
* Each Task or Vault Item can use it's own Colour Scheme and Font Size and Style
* Mark as Item as 'Sticky' to Avoid Accidental Deletion
* 'Tick Off' Items as You Complete Them
* Print an Item
* Speak an Item
* Fast Searching
* Keyboard Shortcuts
* Animated Charts
* Very Tight Integration with ContaxCRM
* Integration with iCal
* NanooSooM: Global Note taking using Shift + Option + Enter
* iPhone / iPad Edition under Development
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
* G4 Processor, 1GHz or faster
* 40 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
ooSooMpro is available now at a special introductory price of £9.99 ($15USD). Educational, Charity and Corporation Site Licenses are available at a large discount. Contact us for further details.
Arten Science was setup in 2007 to design, develop and market quality commercial software for the Apple Mac OSX (Universal Binary), Windows XP/Vista and Linux with GTK 2.x. We also provide Bespoke Software Development and Technology, Database and Security Consultancy services. In addition to creating new solutions for our customers, all of our commercial products can also be tailored, modified and enhanced to suit your specific requirements. We can help you to use software to solve business problems and create business opportunities. We are committed to Quality and Excellence. Our Cross Platform Email, Text and File Encryption Software, R10Cipher, was a Finalist in the 2009 Information Security Product of the Year Awards, Technology Excellence Category, judged by the British Computer Society and Computing Magazine in the UK.
Founder and Lead Developer