October 9, 2010 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] San Diego, California - Independent developer Michael L. Farrell has released Motion Player 1.1, a handheld vibrato and audio distortion tool for the iPhone. Motion Player allows users to record their voice and play it back at very high or low frequencies by simply shaking or tilting the phone. Additionally, Motion Player allows the importing of mp3 and m4a audio tracks over a wifi connection. By using the import feature, Motion Player allows users to distort the pitch of any track from an existing music library to come up with humorous results.
* Record and store audio
* Modify audio playback pitch using accelerometer controls
* Audio library management
* iOS4 multitasking support
* Retina display support
* Import and export music and audio tracks over wifi connection
* Record up to 5 minutes of audio per clip
* Compatible with iPad, iPhone or iPod touch (with plug-in microphone)
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 1 MB of app storage and roughly 4 megabytes per 5 minutes audio recording
Pricing and Availability:
Motion Player 1.1 is available for purchase for $0.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Located in San Diego, California, Michael L Farrell has been an independent freeware game developer for over 8 years. This year marks the first year of Mike's independent commercial video game venture. (C) 2010 Michael. L. Farrell / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.