October 21, 2010 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Everett, Washington - iAPPS2GO, an innovative app developer for iPhone, iTouch and iPad has successfully brought you iManage and iManage SE, the Swiss Army Knife of contact management. iManage boasts an extensive and innovative list of features not found in any other contact management app in its class. It utilizes inline dialing, inline emailing and inline web browsing to make connecting with friends, family and business associates quick and easy. Use the search function to easily find a contact by typing only a portion of a business name, first or last name or phone number.
In addition, you may locate one or all contacts in a specific Country, State or City using the location search. Now you know how many contacts, business associates, or sales prospects you have in any given area. We have recently been featured on Adam Curry's "The Big App Show"! iManage SE is available for those users utilizing an iPhone 2G or 3G, iManage is available for those users utilizing an iPhone 3GS or iOS4.
* Call any contact utilizing iManage's convenient inline dialing. Be returned to the contact you were last viewing after ending a phone call
* Send emails, browse the web and view a map of a contacts location all without leaving iManage
* Utilize the Name (NAM) search to find a contact's first or last name by typing any portion of the name of the contact you are searching for
* Utilize the Business Name (BUS) search to find contacts by typing any portion of the Business name you are searching for
* Share contact details by selecting the specific contact information you wish to share and automatically compose an email without ever leaving your contact screen. Every contact displays the "Send Contact Detail" feature
* Utilize the Number (NUM) search to easily and quickly locate contacts by phone number using the area code, prefix or any portion of a contact's phone number
* Locate or identify any and all contacts in your address book by their specific area, narrowing down your search by Country, State and City
* Track how many clients, contacts or customers you have in a given area by utilizing the Location search
* Add, edit or delete a contact easily from within iManage
* Exit iManage and automatically be returned to the last screen you were viewing upon returning to the app
* Access your Facebook and Twitter accounts from within iManage with ease
* Enjoy easy, and instant access to the Apple, Yahoo, Google and Bing web pages while managing your contacts
* Surf the web utilizing Bing, Google or Yahoo search engines
* iPhone, iTouch, or iPad
* OS 3.0 or later
* 0.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iManage and iManage SE 1.0 are priced at an introductory price of $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) for a limited time only and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Share your thoughts with us at iAPPS2GO online and let us know if there is a feature you would like to see added to our advanced versions of iManage.
Located in Everett, Washington, USA, iAPPS2GO was founded in 2008 by Edwin Diaz. Our focus is to create mobile applications that address the needs of our customers and our mission is to deliver high quality innovative solutions to address everyday challenges for iPhone, iTouch and iPad users. With 30 years of collective experience the iAPPS2GO team looks forward to releasing future apps and receiving our users' feedback. All Material and Software (C) 2008-2010 iAPPS2GO. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.