3D Monkey Curling for iPhone and iPod touch Released
October 26, 2010 in Games
[prMac.com] Dereham, United Kingdom - Independent developer Matthew Mitchell has released 3D Monkey Curling 1.0, a unique and exciting game for iPhone(R) and iPod touch(R). You can play alone, with AI or amongst other players. The aim of the game is to curl monkeys towards a target. Use the touch screen to select the power and direction and then tilt your device left or right to set the spin.
You can play with up to 4 players and knock their monkeys out of the way. You are able to save scores locally and also submit them online to check your rank amongst other players. There are 3 themes, rendered in beautiful, realtime 3D graphics (Icy Wood, Snow Mountains and Raging Volcano). The themes use incredible snow and ash effects. There are also 3 types of music to choose from or you can play your own. Have you tried curling a monkey before? I bet you have not. Give it a go today!
* Realtime 3D graphics with realtime snow and ash effects
* Simple touch screen and motion controls
* Play with up to 4 players with different mixtures of AI or human players
* Dynamic scores mean you constantly try to beat your old ones
* Easy, Normal and Hard AI settings
* 3 different music tracks with a mute option for your own music or silence
* Toggleable snow/ash effects, produced in realtime
* 3 themes. Icy Wood, Snow Mountains and Raging Volcano. Raging Volcano includes smoke effects
* Local, top-ten, named scores with option to remove them
* Online score submission showing today's, this week's and all-time scores
* Intuitive menu systems making use of advanced touch screen features
* Lots of monkey business
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 19.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
3D Monkey Curling 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Matthew Mitchell has released his first application, 3D Monkey Curling on the 22nd of October, 2010. Depending on the success of the first application, further games and apps may follow. Copyright (C) 2010 Matthew Mitchell. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.