October 28, 2010 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Sanposuru has released RandomRadio 1.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. With RandomRadio, listen to the radio differently. Are you getting bored listening to the very same stations? Start RandomRadio, push the button and pick up a random radio.
* Universal App - RandomRadio is an universal app, that means download once and use it on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
* Effective Design - We drew every pixel of the app to look always the best on all iOS devices
* iOS4.x Multitasking - If you have an iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4, you can continue listening to your radios with RandomRadio while using other apps
* Favorites - You will be able to discover a new radio around the planet. If you like it, add the radio you just discover to your favorites
"I imagine and developed this application because I was getting bored listening to the same radios and the same music that are running in an infinite loop," said Michel Ho Fong Fat, owner of Sanposuru. "Now I can find awesome radios around the globe and change flavors as wish. Hope you will enjoy this application as much as I use it. We design this app as simple as possible to focus on this only purpose - find a new radio by pushing one button."
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* Universal Application
* 5.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
RandomRadio 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Located in Paris, France, Sanposuru is a small, privately held software house established by Michel Ho Fong Fat. The company is dedicated to producing nice apps for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Copyright (C) 2010 Sanposuru. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.