November 10, 2010 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] New York, NY - The largest collection of photo effects hits the App Store. FX Photo Studio 3.0 officially launched on App Store with more than 15 000 downloads in first hours. As it was previously released, version 3.0 is a huge update, amping up an already powerful photo effects application. IPhone and iPod touch users now have access to 171 high quality effects and filters. This is biggest collection, available on Apple Store.
The enhanced version of FX Photo Studio further simplifies editing and sharing of pictures. It features possibilities to adjust all the effects; mix them and save consequences of effects into presets for a one tap application on other images. Basic (traditional) editing tools - crop, rotating, and gamma adjustment - are also available. Creations can be saved to photo library or shared via email and popular social networks.
Key Features Of Updated Fx Photo Studio Include:
* 171 photo effects and filters (31 new effects, comparing to the version 2.6.0)
* New enhanced User Interface
* User friendly customization options: one tap control for adjusting all of the effects
* Effect mixing (any number of effects)
* Presets feature
* Easy image sharing between iDevice and computer with 'Documents' feature
* Multiple undo and redo
* Possibility to choose resolution of images to modify, up to 2592X2592 pixels (for iPhone 4)
* Choice of preview quality - low, medium, high
* Image resizing option when uploading images to online services
* Built-in sharing via Flickr, Facebook, Twitter or E-mail
* Full iPhone and iPod touch compatibility (all versions)
FX Photo Studio 3.0 features three new categories: Groovy Lo-Fi (with effects simulating analog photos from 70s, 80s, and 90s), Grunge (such effects as Grunge Rays, Stencil Graffiti, etc.), SFX (such effects as X-ray and Night Vision Cam); old categories have also been updated with new effects. Three more categories - Color Lenses, Color Strokes, and Hollywood FX - are available as in-aps and include 33 more effects, raising a total amount to 204 high quality effects and filters.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 34.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
FX Photo Studio 3.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category. Launching FX Photo Studio 3.0 for iPhone and iPod touch, MacPhun LLC previews launch of the update for FX Photo Studio HD for iPad. The latter is expected in the beginning of winter, 2010.
MacPhun LLC specializes in iPod touch, iPhone and iPad software development. The company has been working in this field since the start of the iPhone era and they love what they do. MacPhun consolidates passionate professionals inspired by the idea of creating innovative, enthralling and consistently high quality software. Company focuses on developing photo and video applications and has already created a number of successful products, including Photopal (for iPad), Hollywood FX Video Maker, Perfect Photo, and Vintage Video Maker, which was selected by Apple among 'Best Apps of 2009'. Copyright (C) 2010 MacPhun LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.