November 11, 2010 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Udine, Italy - iUseMac today reveals the tenth secret Application and announced the increasing of its first round in a series of sales events for Macintosh applications in bundle format. Apple fans across the globe can purchase nw a package of 11 (instead of the initial 10) premium applications for just USD 29. The regular price for all 11 apps purchased separately would amount to a total of USD 323. To top this one-of-the-kind offer, iUseMac will throw in two more applications for free. The promotion is running until November 15, 2010.
The iUseMac Bundle contains the following applications:
* Picturesque - Add effects to pictures
* Clean Text - Text formatting tool
* iFlicks - Import videos into iTunes
* Renamer - Batch rename files and folders
* Labels & Addresses - Design and print labels
* SyncMate Expert - Sync Mac data with mobile devices
* Proview - Edit and merge PDF documents
* TypeIt4Me - Use key short cuts for often used longer text
* MacCleanse 2 - System maintenance utility
* [Revealed] AppDelete - Removes applications and associated files
* [Added] Filemailer Pro - Utility to send larger files in one easy step
The following two applications are added as a bonus for everybody joing in the iUseMac Newsletter:
* Digital Sentry - Tool to launch automated tasks
* Running Applications - App switcher
The complete iUseMac Bundle costs just $29 (USD) and is available for purchase online until November 15, 2010 at iUseMac website.
Based in Udine, Italy, iUseMac is a privately held company founded in 2009 by Gabriele Gobbo. Committed to offering the most popular applications to Mac users around the world, iUseMac is devoted exclusively to special offers on leading software solutions for the Mac platform, with a major emphasis on total customer satisfaction. Every week iUseMac offers a new Mac application at a discounted price for two days only. Copyright (C) 2009-2010 iUseMac. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.