November 15, 2010 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software is pleased to announce today the launch of TheMacBundles' November Bundle, two new Weekly Specials, and the addition of many new highly rated titles to its innovative Build Your Own Bundle (BYOB) stores. All of the titles in the TheMacBundles' stores are compatible with OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
TheMacBundles' cooperative marketing model brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software. Additionally, TheMacBundles' no-fine-print policy means that purchasers of its bundles get the same software, support, licenses, and upgrade benefits that apply to users who pay the full price for the software.
Further, TheMacBundles' new marketing model eliminates the middlemen, which results in yet more value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers who created the software.
All 12 titles in the November Bundle also are available in the new BYOB stores. The BYOB stores also include dozens of additional titles to choose from, thus allowing users to customize the bundle to conform to their individual needs. With the BYOB stores, users can eliminate titles from a bundle that they either already have or don't want. Further, the customized bundle can contain as few as 5 titles or as many additional titles as users want to add to it, further leveraging the outstanding value provided by TheMacBundles. A customized bundle can be purchased for as little as $29.75 (USD)!
The November Bundle includes Macworld Gems and other highly rated programs and is priced at only $49.95 (USD). This represents a saving of nearly $400 (over 88%) off of the over $448 retail value of the software! Additionally, users who purchase a Weekly Special and the November Bundle receive a $5 discount off of the bundle, resulting in a price of only $44.95 (USD). Users that purchase a Weekly Special and create their own bundle in either BYOB store also will receive an additional discount off of the already low price of their bundle!
This new bundle will be available for only 2 weeks and will expire on November 28th. Purchasers of the monthly bundle always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee, and this guarantee also applies to the BYOB stores.
The 12 programs included in the November Bundle assist users when using their iPhones, iPods, Macs, Apple TV, iPhoto, iTunes, and other popular Apple products:
* BookMacster- is the new master bookmarks app for the Mac that manages bookmarks in Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Camino, iCab, Opera, and OmniWeb, and on the web with Delicious, Pinboard, and Google Bookmarks.
* Clean Text - is an award-winning tool for eliminating text formatting issues.
* HoudahSpot - makes searching for files a breeze. It's fast, flexible, and unleashes the full power of Spotlight to find, manage, and clean up files.
* IconBox - is a cool icon organizer/customizer for Mac OS X that features an iPhoto-like way of organizing users' icons.
* iMedia Converter - is an all-in-one converter that supports most DVD and video files thrown at it. It Rips DVDs, converts videos (such as MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV), and extracts audio from both DVDs and videos quickly and easily.
* MenuEverywhere - makes the menubar's menu accessible from any window on any screen, is unobtrusive, and is highly configurable. It's especially useful for users with large monitors or multiple displays.
* PrintMagic - lets users instantly and easily selectively print, save, or edit any selection of material in virtually any program, including Web browsers. And it includes many additional features!
* RingtoneStudio - lets users easily create as many ringtones as they want for their iPhones from their movies, sound files, and iTunes tracks without having to pay for the ringtones.
* Screen Mimic - allows users to create screencasts (recordings of their Mac OS X desktops) that can be saved as Adobe Flash (SWF), Flash Video (FLV), or Quicktime (MOV) files.
* Simon Bronze - is the essential site monitoring tool that checks web pages, FTP and DNS servers, local or remote ports, and other services for changes or failures. It notifies users via email, sound, speech, Twitter, HTML reports, and other means. Much more!
* StockMarketEye - is an easy to use portfolio tracker and stock watcher that helps users keep an eye on their investments and the stock market.
* WebsitePainter - is a WYSIWYG web editor for creating professional looking Websites which doesn't require knowledge of HTML or programming.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Apple products equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
The New Weekly Specials for this week are MPEG2 Works 4 Advanced and TheBatchWatermarks. MPEG2 Works 4 Advanced is the ultimate all-in-one MPEG1/MPEG2 encoder and manipulation tool. TheBatchWatermarks is a watermark creation tool for users' photos, as well as an image resizer and image converter.
MPEG2 Works 4 Advanced is being offered by TheMacBundles for only $12.50 (USD) - this represents a saving of 50%! TheBatchWatermarks is being offered for only $19.95 (USD) - this represents a saving of 26%! These special prices will expire on November 21st. To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list or follow TheMacBundles on Twitter.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles and ThePCBundles, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing, and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.