November 22, 2010 in Financial (E)
[prMac.com] Huntsville, Alabama - Churr Software today is pleased to announce Stock Investment Guide 3.1.3, a stock analysis tool for Mac OS X. The Stock Investment Guide provides investors easy-to-use tools to analyze a company's earnings history to help forecast what earnings could be in five years. The Stock Investment Guide can then tell the investor if the current PE ratio is in-line with its historical price range. The software is a powerful tool to help investors avoid paying too much for a stock, thus increasing the likelihood of investment success. Users can view historical price graphs, research company news and competitors, and print professionally formatted analysis reports.
Version 3.1.3 adds the ability to print portfolio listings, a calculation of the sustainable growth rate. Other new features include a new price history graph, automatic updating of dividend yields in portfolio views, and more.
Churr Software will be having a Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale. Customers will be able to purchase the Stock Investment Guide in this once-per-year sale for a 15% discount. The normal price of the Stock Investment Guide is $80, but will be available during this limited time sale for $68.
This version also includes a few minor bug corrections.
Feature Highlights in Version 3.1.3
* A stock library to store completed analyses with the ability to sort analyses into portfolios for tracking and comparison
* Automatically download stock data from betterinvesting.org, stockcentral.com, or from free internet data sources
* Integrated investment news feeds from Zacks Investment Research
* Built-in web browser with customized links that direct users to in-depth research for the company being analyzed
* Graphs of earnings, sales, pretax profit, and more allow users to estimate the future earnings potential of a company
* Determine Buy, Hold, Sell zones for each stock analyzed
* Full support of the .ssg data file format for sharing data with users of similar software
* Crisp printed analysis reports and data graphs
* Time-proven analysis methodology used by stock clubs worldwide
Churr Software provides the leading stock analysis software for Mac OS X that performs fundamental analysis of companies to assess if a company's stock is a reasonable investment. Copyright (C) 2010 Churr Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.