April 20, 2008 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto (Ontario, Canada) - The recent official Camino 1.6 release caused the premiere password manager 1Password to stop functioning. Just a few days later, Agile Web Solutions is releasing 1Password version 2.5.13 to fix this issue. This update is free to all 1Password customers.
What is 1Password?
* The most widely used password manager for Mac OS X (according to MacUpdate, VersionTracker and iusethis).
* A Macworld magazine "Mac Gem" rated 4.5 out of 5 in August, 2007, and nominated for a Macworld Readers' Choice Award.
* The only password manager with integrated anti-phishing technology.
* An automatic form filler with support for credit cards and multiple identities.
* A highly secure database to keep track of web site logins, secure notes, identities, credit cards, bank accounts, and software registration information.
New in Version 2.5.13:
* Enabled support for the newly released Camino 1.6
The Camino team released version 1.6 of their popular browser and this 1Password update adds support for it. For full details about the new release, including the change log and screenshots, please visit their website.
Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or 10.5 (Leopard)
Pricing and Availability:
A single-user license costs $34.95 USD and a family license is available for $49.95 USD. 1Password may be downloaded from the 1Password website. A fully functional 30-day trial version is available, along with a free version limited to 20 items. Special media licenses are available for members of the press and the blogging community upon request.
Founded in the fall of 2002, Agile Web Solutions, Inc., began as a partnership between two experienced consulting firms, Teare Software Solutions Inc and Software Trenches Inc. Agile Web Solutions has a long history of innovation and business excellence. Agile Web Solutions is a privately held company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. For more information about the company or any of its products, visit the Agile Web Solutions web site.