November 29, 2010 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Sendai, Japan - PSOFT MOBILE is proud to announce the release of AR Missile - Automatic Target Tracking, an iPhone/iPod app that allows you to shoot target-tracking missiles at anything within your camera's sights.
App Outline "AR Missile - Automatic Target Tracking" is an iPhone / iPod app that allows you to shoot missiles at anything within your camera's sights. Simply tap the screen to send missiles flying along beautiful trajectories before exploding on your targets. Shaking cameras and moving targets are no match for AR Missile's automatic target tracking, powered by our original image analysis technology. The feeling of sending limitless waves of missiles and seeing them all hit their target is so exhilarating, you might become addicted to it! Use AR Missile to release daily stress or take funny pictures.
* Supports up to 16 simultaneous missiles.
* Beautiful graphics combining the image from your camera with 3D graphics.
* Automatic tracking feature powered by original image analysis technology.
* Hold button allows to you to hold the missiles while you touch the screen and shoot them all in one salvo when you release the screen.
* Display the image analysis results in Sensor mode.
* Snapshot function.
* Time Shift function allowing fine tuning of the special effects after taking a snapshot.
* Twitter post function.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (4th generation).
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AR Missile - Automatic Target Tracking 1.0 costs $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Located in Sendai, Japan, P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd. was founded in 1990 by Keiki HATAKEYAMA as a software development company. It has contributed to the development of multiple consumer games, digital media contents and software for entertainment facilities, both for distribution under its own brand name or as part of collaborative projects with other companies. P SOFTHOUSE applies superb know-how to its products, and provides new solutions for digital media creators and artists.
PSOFT MOBILE is the division of P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd. which handles development of applications for mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2010 P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.