November 30, 2010 in Reference (E)
[prMac.com] Austin, Texas - The Guide For Black Ops has finally been unleashed on iTunes and is generating great feedback from our customers. Standing out in a sea of Black Ops apps is no easy task, but ours delivers a mammoth amount of data, strategy, tips and customizations that has no equal. Guide for Black Ops is currently on sale for $2.99 (regular price $3.99).
* REAL damage numbers for all weapons and attachments (we waited until the game came out unlike lots of others...)
* Full featured "Create a Class" this is going to blow your mind (most popular classes and lots more coming in next release)
* "Tactical Uses" for all weapons and equipment
* All Perks with detailed strategy
* All Killstreaks with detailed strategy
* All Attachments with detailed strategy
* All Maps (zoomable maps coming in next release)
* Sortable achievements list that allows you to mark off achievements as you go
* Lots more coming in future releases, such as sight views for all weapons, spread patterns for all weapons, detailed strategy on all maps and tons more
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 14.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Guide for Black Ops 1.0 is currently on sale for $2.99 USD (regular price $3.99) or equivalent amount in other currencies and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category.
Located in Austin, TX, iGameGuides was founded in 2009 by Will Rodgers to deliver comprehensive game guides to mobile devices. All Material and Software (C) 2010 iGameGuides / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Guide for Black Ops is not authorized or endorsed by Treyarch or any related parties. All images and game content are copyright to their respective owners and their use falls under fair use guidelines. This guide is intended only for your continued enjoyment and exploration of the game.