April 26, 2008 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Volgograd, Russia - A new version of popular multilingual dictionary, TranslateIt! 9.2 for Mac OS X is released. TranslateIt! is the multilingual dictionary that allows looking up words on the fly! Just hover the pointer over an unfamiliar word (in any Cocoa Application), and you will see its translation in a pop-up window. Instantly. With TranslateIt! you will stop wasting your time and get even more productive.
* Translate words in any applications by just moving the pointer over them
* Lots of free dictionaries for a great number of languages (support DSL-, StarDict-, XDXF-dictionaries)
* Translation Methods: translation from clipboard, drag-and-drop translation, manual input of queries in the main window, double-click translation of words in dictionary entries displayed in the main window
* English, German and Russian morphology support
* English Sounds (contains > 23000 english words pronunciation), German Sounds (contains > 5000 german words pronunciation)
* Convenience translation with autoscroll
* Printing of flash cards
* Words Quiz (a game for easy learning of new words)
* Built-in DictBuilder utility for easy creation of custom dictionaries
* Multilingual user interface
In new version:
* German plurals dictionary
* German localization added
* TI widget updated
* New Help for the German localization
* Some updates to the English, Russian, French, and Brazilian Portuguese Help
* We are happy to announce the native support for German and French speaking users, so the new support languages are English, Russian, French, and German.
* From now on, update changes will be available in English, German, Russian, and French (additional languages will be available after this update)
* French morphology added
* English irregular verbs dictionary added
* On-the-fly re-formatting of dictionary entries using customizable regular expressions
TranslateIt! for Mac is distributed as shareware, user can use shareware version for free during a 20 day trial period. Please, let us know if you have any questions or would like any additional information on TranslateIt! for Mac. For editors considering a review, contact Kofman Leonid for more information for special licensing.
Founded in 2002, TranslateIt! Group is a dynamically expanding software development company, focused on producing language software for home and corporate users. We build our success on the talent and experience of our developers and ideas of our clients who inspire and guide our work in bringing to life powerful capabilities and innovative software tools.