MenuEverywhere 1.4.3 Released for Large and MultiMonitor Mac Users
December 1, 2010 in Mac OSX
[prMac.com] Diraz, Bahrain - Binary Bakery Software is today pleased to announce that a new version of our popular product MenuEverywhere has been released. A boon to large monitor or multi-monitor users, MenuEverywhere makes the menubar's menu accessible from any window on any screen. It works with almost any Mac OS X application. In November 2010, MenuEverywhere was selected as a Macworld Mac Gem application.
Used by Mac multi-monitor users worldwide, from comic book artists, scientists and researchers, to musicians and filmmakers, MenuEverywhere has incorporated features that are in demand by today's multi-monitor users. If you've got a large monitor or a dual or multi-monitor setup, then MenuEverywhere will eliminate the frustration of having to reach out for the menubar and losing focus on your work.
With MenuEverywhere, you can access menus in the following ways:
* Screen-top menu on (non-primary) secondary screens
* Window-attached menubar
* Window-attached menu button
* Hotkey pop-up menu at mouse location
Some of the Key Features:
* Menu access methods are all optional, those not used may be switched off
* Configurable button/menubar styles
* Multiple font sizes for menu labels and menu items (small to super-large)
* Able to show Apple menu in addition to application's menu
* Intuitive exclude list facility to prevent usage on apps of your choosing
* Fold/unfold alternate menu items
* Showing keyboard shortcuts is optional
* If window-attached button/menubar is used, it may be positioned next to the window's green zoom button (traffic light controls)
* Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Pricing and Availability:
MenuEverywhere is available immediately for $14.95 (USD).
Founded by Hisham Khalifa in 2009, Binary Bakery Software is based in the sunny island state of Bahrain, and specializes in easy to use, yet powerful Mac OS X applications. Copyright 2010 Binary Bakery Software/Hisham Khalifa. Apple, the Apple logo and OSX are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. in the US and/or other countries.