December 6, 2010 in Promotions (F)
[prMac.com] Sunnyvale, California - All MacKeeper fans on Facebook have a chance to get a free license for their creative work. All they have to do is post a creative picture of MacKeeper on the application's Facebook wall. The winner is chosen every Friday.
During a relatively short period MacKeeper has gained a large Facebook audience - more than 10,000 fans. Everyone who likes MacKeeper on Facebook and is a creative person can get a license for free. The software would normally cost starting from $39.95.
MacKeeper is an all-in-one system utility that acts like 911 for Mac OS. Its set of features for security, data control, cleaning and optimization contains everything needed for smooth performance and protection of a Mac computer.
MacKeeper's most remarkable features include:
* Antivirus - protects the Mac from all known Mac OS and Windows viruses as well as identity thefts, phishing attacks, and more.
* Anti-Theft - protects the Mac from being stolen.
* Data Encryptor - securely hides and encrypts private files.
* Undelete - recovers deleted files.
* Update Tracker - informs which apps on the Mac are outdated and downloads updates for them.
* Wise Uninstaller - completely removes applications, widgets, preference panes and plug-ins.
* Geek on Demand - enables the user to get answers to any technical questions from qualified specialists.
* 24/7 support on the phone and live chat built right into the application.
* Mac OS X 10.5 or later is required to use MacKeeper
Since 2008 ZeoBIT LLC has been developing, promoting and supporting software for Mac OS and Windows platforms. ZeoBIT LLC is located in the US (headquarters) and in Ukraine (development center). Copyright (C) 2010 ZeoBIT LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.