December 8, 2010 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Tel Aviv, Israel - WildAddax, a developer of mobile games and utilities, today announced that the iSendChristmasGreetings iPhone app for sending of Christmas greeting cards is available on the App Store just in time for the holiday season.
"An estimated 1.9 billion Christmas cards get sent every year. With the iSendChristmasGreetings app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, sending Christmas greeting cards is a whole lot easier and will save everyone time, money and effort. You simply choose a card, write your greeting or choose from a predefined list, and send it by email or share it on Facebook or Twitter. The app will handle the delivery" said Eran Savir, WildAddax CEO.
More than 50 different Christmas greeting cards, and 40 predefined Christmas greetings to choose from, makes the iSendChristmasGreetings iPhone app the easiest and most convenient way to send Christmas greeting cards from any iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. In less than thirty seconds, the Christmas greeting card is ready to be sent or shared.
* Send Christmas greeting cards to friends, family, acquaintances and loved ones.
* Send unlimited different Christmas greeting cards.
* Over 50 different greeting cards.
* Write a personal greeting or choose from over 40 predefined Christmas greetings.
* Send the Christmas greeting card via email, share it on Facebook or Twitter or save the Christmas greeting card to Photos.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iSendChristmasGreetings is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
WildAddax, a developer of mobile games and utilities is devoted to creating unique and fun apps and other wild things. The company was founded in 2010 by a group of former executives at one of the leading web companies in its field, and has already developed few popular iPhone apps. Copyright (C) 2010 WildAddax. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.