December 8, 2010 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Dublin, Ohio - MaximumSoft Corp. today is pleased to announce new release of tools that help to transfer company's online catalogs, websites, presentations to Apple's iPad and view them at any time, even when Internet connection is not available. The tools allow users to download HTML-based materials either directly to iPad, or to their desktop computers and then upload downloaded files to their mobile devices. MaximumSoft Corp. tools include:
* iSaveWeb Pro and iSaveWeb apps that are available in iTunes App Store
* WebCopier Pro, powerful offline browser that runs on Mac and Windows desktop computers that downloads websites and transfers them to iPad / iPhone
* iDreamPublisher - Dreamweaver extension that publishes sites directly to iPad
Customers can use iSaveWeb Pro app to download company online catalogs, websites, presentations directly to iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. For greater control over the download process, customers can use WebCopier Pro to download website from the Internet to local drives on their desktop computers. Then, use WebCopier Pro wizard and upload downloaded site directly to the mobile device. Finally, use iSaveWeb Pro app to view uploaded websites on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
Also, web developers can use iDreamPublisher extension to upload website designs from Adobe Dreamweaver directly to iPad for later demonstration on the mobile device.
Companies can use MaximumSoft Corp. tools to:
* Transfer company's intranet contents to staff desktops and notebooks
* Create a copy of companies' online catalogs and brochures for sales personal
* Backup corporate web sites
* Print downloaded websites
* Create PDF copies of their sites
* Analyze websites structure and find broken links
Individuals can use WebCopier and iSaveWeb to:
* Save complete copies of their favorite sites, magazines, or stock quotes
* Download enormous amounts of information from the Internet for later study
* Get hard copies of favorite websites with just a few clicks
* Read online textbooks offline
MaximumSoft Corp., the developer of several award-winning products, is an offline Web browsing technology developer headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, U.S.A. Copyright (C) 2010 MaximumSoft Corp. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.