December 9, 2010 in Mail (F)
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russian Federation - Entourage Email Archive X is an utility for archiving emails and attachments you have received or sent using Microsoft Entourage in Mac OS X. EEAX can archive your emails in six different ways with further sub-options. EEAX manages Pop, Exchange and Imap accounts.
Emails backup and restore:
One of the features of EEAX is to archive emails as native Entourage file format. The files with .eml extensions give you the possibility to restore one email or group of emails simply drop them back to Entourage at any time. This feature will let you restore the archived email even with future versions of Office.
Search your emails with Spotlight:
Archived emails and attachments are automatically indexed by OS X. You can search inside thousands of files instantly using the power of Apple Spotlight technology or using SpotInside. Find anything, anywhere, fast.
Free email DB template:
A free FileMaker Pro template is included in the EEAX package. This template can manage both of your text and attachments emails in a custom database. With the template we provide together with EEAX you can handle the emails and reveal the attachments with a simple click.
What's new in EEAX 5.2.0:
* EEAX 5.2.0 is a free update to all 5.x registered users.
* Improved compatibility with Snow Leopard: EEAX 5.2.0 now require 10.6.3 or higher.
* Email DB template is compatible with FileMaker Pro 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11
* Added a feature to Export MBOX file starting from archives generated by any previous version of EEAX.
* Successfully tested with latest OS X 10.6.5 and Office 2008 12.2.7 update.
* Minor cosmetics changes to the interface.
* Manual is now available as .rtfd (Apple TextEdit format).
Located in Moscow, Russian Federation, Softhing was established for the purpose of developing and distributing freeware and shareware software for the Mac OS X platform, with a focus on applications for managing mailbox, database and various utilities. Copyright (C) 2010 Softhing. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Microsoft Office and Entourage are trademarks of Microsoft Inc.