December 11, 2010 in Photo and Video (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Unused time of iPhone can be meaningfully utilized. Use your iPhone as a digital photo frame to decorate your desk or cabinet. While charging your iPhone in its dock you can play music while rotating pictures. When you see a favorite picture being indicated continuously, you will be healed.
* Digital watch display.
* It's possible to play Audio tracks.
* 4 pattern clock display.
* 5 pattern photo change effects.
* Choose 5,10,15 second photo display intervals.
* You can play all songs from your iPod,random shuffle or create a playlist.
* Up to 50 Photos can be selected to display.
Available app for iPhone4 & 3GS; Retina display is supported.
* With iPhone3G the app will not work normally.
* For the stability of the application,the selected photos when you quit the app will be completely reset.
* The relationship between memory and number of open apps,when this happens turn off ohter apps and restart "Phtostage"app.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
* 8.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Photostage 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
DeeG is a value-added iPhone applications developer located in Japan. (C) 2010 DeeG. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.