December 13, 2010 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software is pleased to announce today the launch of TheMacBundles' second December Bundle, two new Weekly Specials, and the addition of new highly rated titles to its innovative Build Your Own Bundle (BYOB) stores. All of the titles in the TheMacBundles' stores are compatible with OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
TheMacBundles' cooperative marketing model brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software. Additionally, TheMacBundles' no-fine-print policy means that purchasers of its bundles get the same software, support, licenses, and upgrade benefits that apply to users who pay the full price for the software.
Further, TheMacBundles' new marketing model eliminates the middlemen, which results in yet more value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers who created the software.
All 12 titles in the new December Bundle also are available in the new BYOB stores. The BYOB stores also include dozens of additional titles to choose from, thus allowing users to customize the bundle to conform to their individual needs. With the BYOB stores, users can eliminate titles from a bundle that they either already have or don't want. Further, the customized bundle can contain as few as 5 titles or as many additional titles as users want to add to it, further leveraging the outstanding value provided by TheMacBundles. A customized bundle can be purchased for as little as $29.75 (USD)!
The second December Bundle includes Macworld Gems and other highly rated programs and is priced at only $49.95 (USD). This represents a saving of over $400 (over 89%) off of the over $460 retail value of the software! Additionally, users who purchase a Weekly Special and the December Bundle receive a $5 discount off of the bundle, resulting in a price of only $44.95 (USD). Users that purchase a Weekly Special and create their own bundle in either BYOB store also will receive an additional discount off of the already low price of their bundle!
This new bundle will be available for only 9 days and will expire on December 21st. Purchasers of the monthly bundle always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee, and this guarantee also applies to the BYOB stores.
The 12 programs included in this Bundle assist users when using their iPads, iPhones, iPods, Macs, Apple TV, iPhoto, iTunes, Safari, and other popular Apple products:
* BookMacster- is the new master bookmarks app for the Mac that manages bookmarks in Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Camino, iCab, Opera, and OmniWeb, and on the web with Delicious, Pinboard, and Google Bookmarks.
* Clean Text - is an award-winning tool for eliminating text formatting issues.
* FolderGlance - allows users to control-click or right-click on folders to see and open their contents, as well as examine the contents of sub-folders down an unlimited number of levels. And more!
* HoudahSpot - makes searching for files a breeze. It's fast, flexible, and unleashes the full power of Spotlight to find, manage, and clean up files.
* iMedia Converter - is an all-in-one converter that supports most DVD and video files thrown at it. It Rips DVDs, converts videos (such as MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV), and extracts audio from both DVDs and videos quickly and easily.
* iTube Studio - makes it easy to both download and convert videos (including HD) from popular sites like YouTube, Facebook, and many others when using Safari.
* maComfort - a Windows app that emulates Mac hotkeys and popular Mac features like Quicklook, Spaces, and Active Corners in Windows. It's great for users of Boot Camp, Parallels Desktop, and Fusion.
* Print It! - instantly and easily makes virtually everything on users' Macs, the Internet, and networks instantly selectable, printable, and savable. Much more!
* Screen Mimic - allows users to create screencasts (recordings of their Mac OS X desktops) that can be saved as Adobe Flash (SWF), Flash Video (FLV), or Quicktime (MOV) files.
* Slideshow - a slideshow and presentation tool for multimedia files, movies, sounds, and images that allows users to easily create slideshow presentations and portfolios. Optimized for YouTube. More!
* Socks - is a powerful system utility for troubleshooting, maintaining, optimizing, and customizing Mac OS X.
* WebsitePainter - is a WYSIWYG web editor for creating professional looking Websites which doesn't require knowledge of HTML or programming.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Apple products equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
The New Weekly Specials for this week are Secret Folder and Yummy FTP. Secret Folder provides an easy and fast way for users to protect personal documents and keep them from being seen, modified, or erased by other users. Yummy FTP is one of the fastest and most powerful Mac FTP / SFTP clients.
Secret Folder is being offered by TheMacBundles for only $12.95 (USD) - this represents a saving of 61%! Yummy FTP is being offered for only $9.95 (USD) - this represents a saving of 64%! These special prices will expire on December 19th. To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list or follow TheMacBundles on Twitter.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles and ThePCBundles, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing, and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.