December 13, 2010 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - Yazsoft has announced the hottest Call of Duty: Black Ops - game of the year - Giveaway. From Dec 13, through Dec 31, 2010, we will be giving away 5 copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops to 5 lucky winners. No purchase required to enter. The 5 winners will be selected by random draw Jan 2011. All users that do purchase a license for any of our applications during this period will automatically get triple the entries for the giveaway as a token of thanks.
* The Call of Duty: Black Ops winter giveaway runs from Dec 13 until Dec 31, 2010 and is open to everyone over the age of 18. Winners will have to provide documentation proving they're over 18 years of age - sorry no exceptions.
* No purchase required to enter. Only one entry per person.
Note: all users that purchase any of our applications (incl. bundles) from the Kagi store during this giveaway will automatically be offered 3 entries, tripling the chances of winning. This is simply us saying Thank you for your generous support.
* Giveway is prohibited where forbidden by law.
* All Yazsoft personnel, direct or indirect, are prohibited from participating in this Giveaway.
* 5 winners will be chosen by random draw the first week of Jan 2011 and announced on our website.
Prize: we are giving away 5 copies of the hottest game of year - Call of Duty: Black Ops. Winners will have the option of choosing whether they prefer the PS3 or Xbox version. Good luck to everyone and spread the word.
The Yazsoft team came together in 2001 to develop software expressly for the Mac platform. With an emphasis on total customer satisfaction, Yazsoft makes up a development team of 5 professionals, each responsible for coding, marketing, and total customer support. As Yazsoft's spotlight product, Speed Download is regularly updated to ensure optimal performance at all times. Copyright (C) 2001-2010 Yazsoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Call of Duty: Black Ops media is (C) 2010 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision and Call of Duty are registered trademarks and Black Ops is a trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.