December 13, 2010 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] LaSalle, Ontario, Canada - Prativo Group today is pleased to announced the release of KitchenPad Timer V1.1 to the Apple App Store. The new version will improve upon the existing functions of KitchenPad Timer, while adding the most requested features to KitchenPad Timer.
* Ability to save your favorite timers! Recall them later when making your favorite dishes. Save the description, heat or temperature setting, alert sound, and how long to run the timer for.
* Ability to set different alert sounds for different timers. Use our classic (loud buzzer) timer sound, or select from our list of 15 alert sounds available. Set a different alert sound for each timer, that way you know which timer is complete just by hearing the sound alert.
* Aside from these great new features, improvements have been made to existing functionality. Timers can now be paused by tapping on a timer display, giving you full control to add additional time or reduce time without losing any other settings.
* There is more to come! Next major release is planned for January 2011. New functionality, features, interface improvements, and more. There will be some minor releases between now and January for performance tweaks and bug fixes.
About KitchenPad Timer:
KitchenPad Timer takes a different and more visual approach to timer management while keeping in mind how the user would actually like to use a kitchen timer app. Set timers with minimal steps. Featuring a simple and elegant design with easy-to-use controls, KitchenPad Timer was built with the user and user environment in mind.
Some of the application highlights that make KitchenPad Timer so unique:
* The application is universal, working on all Apple iOS devices with one application download, works with iPad, iPhone & iPod touch. User only has to buy the application once to work on all their iOS devices.
* Simple and elegant design with easy-to-use controls. Built with the user and user environment in mind, set timers with minimal steps and user interface allows for easy use in the kitchen.
* Set up to 8 timers at once (4 stove-top and 4 oven timers) giving the user a great way to track everything going on in the kitchen with one application.
* The "timer displays" tell you what's on the stove or in the oven, how much time left and the temperature or heat setting all on one screen.
* Audio alert and local/push notifications when timers complete so the user can multitask and run other applications without having to worry about being notified about a timer expiring.
* Full screen application for ease-of-use in the kitchen. No unnecessary buttons or labels cluttering the screen, leaving the user with a simple, clean and professionally designed interface.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 4.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
KitchenPad Timer 1.1 is $1.00 off until December 31, 2010 (Reg Price: $2.99 USD) Now available for $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) worldwide, exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Prativo Group Inc. was established in 2003 as a multi-platform application development company. More recently specializing in mobile application development for Apple iOS platform. With over 20+ iPhone, iPad and iPod touch applications currently in the Apple App Store, Prativo's portfolio of applications range from educational to lifestyle applications. Copyright (C) 2010 Prativo Group Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.