drahtwerk releases Tumbles Seasons - Adds online multiplayer and more
December 15, 2010 in Games
[prMac.com] Karlsruhe, BW/Germany - drahtwerk today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Tumbles Christmas Edition, a seasonally themed version of their brainchild Tumbles with refined gameplay and many new features. Pop, pop, pop - pop till you drop! Tumbles Christmas Edition is a highly addictive physics-based match-three game with beautifully polished high-definition graphics and a cheerful soundtrack. Tumbles Christmas features four distinct game modes that will keep the player entertained for hours: Classic, Challenge, Blitz, Online Multiplayer.
* Four distinct game modes will keep the player entertained for hours: Classic, Challenge, Blitz and Multiplayer
* Multiplayer: Play Tumbles online over WiFi, 3G or Edge
* Beautifully polished and seasonally themed graphics
* Graphics optimized for the iPhone 4's retina display
* Tilt the screen to change the orientation of gravity in the Tumbles physics world
* Achievements, Leaderboards and Game Center support
* Two exclusive christmas tunes composed for Tumbles Christmas Edition
* Play with your own background music, just play a track with your device's music player before your start Tumbles
Minimum Device Requirements
* iPhone or iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 4.1 MB
Pricing and Availability
Tumbles Christmas Edition 2.0 is now available on the Apple App Store in the Games category. Throughout the seasons the price has been set to $0.99 (USD). Promotional copies are available upon request.
Located in Karlsruhe/Germany drahtwerk is a young development studio specialized in designing great web and iPhone OS apps. drahtwerk has published several successful applications on the App Store such as iCamcorder and iWebcamera. Besides being successful on the App Store drahtwerk also designs and develops amazing apps for their clients. Copyright (C) 2010 drahtwerk. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.