December 15, 2010 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] Belgrade, Serbia - Radiant Canopy today is delighted to announce the release of Guerrilla Cardio 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch. This app will help you start and motivate you to complete the 8-week long HIIT (high impulse interval training) program, developed by Ph.D. Izumi Tabata and his colleagues from National Institute of Health & Nutrition in Tokyo, Japan.
Tabata-interval training is known as "the ideal" aerobics training protocol - one that most efficiently increases fat burning and cardiovascular fitness.
"You will be surprised how long minutes can be when you are going through the running session. Even though one run lasts only 4 minutes (8 repeats of 20s speed run and 10s rest) it will be the hardest 4 minutes of your life. Each time you run. The lost body fat will be a bonus to a much improved fitness and confidence level", said Aleksandar Vacic, the founder of Radiant Canopy.
Guerrilla Cardio will motivate you throughout the whole program, which lasts 8 weeks, running 3 days a week. It features:
* Near real-time speed and distance tracking
* Animated display of pace changes
* Automatic highlight of the maximum achieved speed during the run
* Full run history with extensive details about each run
* Plot of the each run on Google Maps
* Voice feedback during the run
* Ability to choose music inside the app, even construct a playlist just before the run
* Share best pace on Twitter and Facebook
* iPhone or iPod touch, with iOS 4.0 or higher
* iPhone 4 is highly recommended for the best GPS tracking
* 3.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Guerrilla Cardio 1.0 is $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Healthcare and Fitness category. Visit the web site to learn more about the program and look at the screenshots.
Radiant Canopy (formerly code.aplus) is development house focused on making beautiful, useful applications for the iOS devices, founded in 2008, in Belgrade, Serbia. It's headed by Aleksandar Vacic, long-time web veteran, most recently working as UI Specialist. Guerrilla Cardio is their fifth mobile application. All Material and Software (C) 2008-2010 Radiant Canopy / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.