December 17, 2010 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - Cash tracking and management on your iPhone has never been quicker or easier with Cash Power from Tiny Mobile. If you're looking for a way to keep track of your day to day monetary transactions, Cash Power has you covered. Cash Power is the first and only location-aware cash tracker on the App Store!
Every time you log a new transaction, Cash Power queries your location to find out where you are, and includes the global coordinate with the rest of your entered data. So if you're ever unsure of where a transaction you logged took place, simply click the "Map it!" button on the transaction detail screen to find out where you logged it. With our latest update we're using Cash Power's location awareness to suggest possible businesses where you're making your purchase. Tap the appropriate business and it's stored with all the other data in the current transaction. No typing = WIN! Available for just $1.99.
With our latest update (1.2) Cash Power is poised to become the number one Paid app in the iTunes App Store finance category!
Cash Power Features:
* Our Ultra-cool Cash denomination input system allows Blazingly fast cash logging, plus a standard iphone keypad for you traditionalists.
* New! First ever location-aware cash tracker. Cash Power logs your location "auto-magically" when you enter a new transaction (network connection or gps required).
* New! Cash Power now allows you to tag nearby businesses when you log your transaction. Pick the store you're buying from in the business list and Cash Power will include the store's name along with everything else recorded in your transaction. Now you have even more data about where and what you're spending money on (network connection required).
* New! See where you were when you logged a transaction on a map with our "Map it!" button without ever the Cash Power app (network connection required).
* New! Export your transaction log data through email as a CSV spreadsheet. View or edit the document in Microsoft Excel, G-docs or any other Spreadsheet application.
* New! Most Requested feature!!! two different ways to view a list of your tranactions, either as individual transactions, or grouped and totaled by category.
* New! "Grand Total" section in the Transaction log screen keeps a running total of every transaction in your log and lets you see how much you've spent.
* Custom categories (create new categories that fit your specific lifestyle and spending habits, delete the ones that don't).
* New! Rearrange your category order so you can move the most frequently used categories to the top.
* Add a text description to each transaction in addition to the selected category.
* Cash Power "auto-magically" keeps track of the date and time of every transaction you log.
We've optimized Cash Power's interface to make logging your cash transactions short and sweet (log most transactions in 10-15 seconds!). Use our cash denomination buttons to rapidly input any transaction amount, or you can tap in the amount directly using the standard iphone keyboard, whatever works best for you.
Tap in a description of your purchase and categorize each expense, plus tag and include the business from a list generated based on your current location. Add and reorder your own custom categories to tailor Cash Power to your spending habits. Cash Power "auto-magically" keeps track of the geographic location (network connection or gps required) and the time and date of every transaction you enter.
You can view multiple transactions at a glance or get detailed information on a specific transaction by drilling down into the 'Transaction detail' screen, additionally with our latest update you can even map your transactions, to see where you were when you logged it. Plus we added our most requested feature to date: A Category total list view, where you can see the total amount you've spent in each of your used categories.
Our "Grand total" section in Cash Power's transactions log screen keeps a running total of how much you've spent across every category. Export your transactions into a spreadsheet and email it to yourself. For use Microsoft Excel, Google docs or any other spreadsheet application. What's included the latest update:
* Cash Power now suggests business names & places around your current location so you can include it in your log without typing! Just click on the 'Business' tab next to the 'Category' tab to see and tag your transaction with a business near your current location. (network connection required)
* Super slick "Pull to refresh" business list, to re-query server for better / more accurate business results based on your location.
* 'Business' is now a new property on all your transactions. (not retroactive)
* Added Retina display graphics and Icons.
* Added new currency display graphic for British Pound, Euro and Yen.
* Improved launch speed to get you in and out of Cash Power even faster
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cash Power 1.2 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Located in San Francisco, California, Tiny Mobile is a mobile development company founded by Nicholas Iannone. Copyright (C) 2010 Tiny Mobile. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.