December 20, 2010 in iAnnouncements (E)
[prMac.com] Vancouver, Canada - ComboApp, an emerging publisher of mobile learning applications, will be giving away copies of its three most downloaded apps to consumers to celebrate Christmas and the winter holiday season. The publisher will hold a contest to give out five free copies of each following app to lucky eligible customers: Pocket MBA - course book (for iPhone), MBA Learning Studio. Platinum Edition, and 3D Coloring Book for Kids: Christmas.
Of these three apps two - Pocket MBA - course book (for iPhone) and MBA Learning Studio: Platinum Edition - are expansive professional education resources while 3D Coloring Book for Kids: Christmas currently sits among the most popular children's applications for the iPad on Apple's App Store. All three of these established apps hold four or five star ratings on iTunes as well. There's no better way for ComboApp to thank its customers than offer them the chance to win one of their most successful apps as a present for Christmas this winter. Review the full contest details listed below to find out how you can enter for a chance to win any one of these quality applications.
* ComboApp's giveaway contest is open to anyone with a valid iTunes account through which to redeem their application promo code in the case that they win. To note, promo codes for these apps are redeemable Worldwide.
* To participate, send us an email with the subject heading: ComboApp Giveaway and please provide the app name you're interested in.
* To increase your chances of winning, follow our twitter page and tweet the following: Win 1 of 3 apps from @ComboApp!
* If you're planning on sending a tweet, be sure to let us know your Twitter username in your submission email.
* This contest will conclude on December 22nd @ 17.00 PM EST
* Winners will be randomly picked and announced on Twitter and ComboApp blog shortly after the contest concludes.
Located in Vancouver, Canada, ComboApp Marketing and PR Agency provides strategic customized mobile app marketing plans designed specifically for mobile app developers. Unparalleled in experience, ComboApp has utilized multi-lateral marketing strategies and teamwork to successfully launch many different applications onto every available mobile platform. Always expanding its horizons, ComboApp is also active as a mobile publisher focused on transporting authored content onto mobile platforms. ComboApp is a legal DBA of INTERSOG LLC. Copyright (C) 2010 ComboApp. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.