December 21, 2010 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Ft. Lauderdale, Florida - World-renowned artist and pop-up book creator Chuck Fischer, brings you Holiday Apps developed especially for the Apple iPad and iPhone. Chuck has reinterpreted these beloved Holiday classics as new interactive journeys for the entire family. Compelling animation, astonishing sound effects, and interactive illustrations immerse you in the world of holiday cheer! Cherish these classics year after year as you Tilt, Touch, Tap, and Turn your iPad and discover the true meaning of Christmas.
See Chuck Fischer's A Christmas Carol iPad App in all its glory. See why this App is featured in the Apple Holiday App Store. Chuck has gone out of his way to create a special and endearing interactive App for the entire family:
* Charles Dickens' original text
* 92 Illustrated pages of original art by Chuck Fischer
* 12 Full-page animations
* 40 Interactive illustrations
* Over 30 pages with sound effects
* Professional voice over
And don't forget, Chuck is offering this Featured Apple iPad App for a special "12 Days of Christmas" price of $4.99. Chuck has also created pure holiday magic in his Apple iPad and iPhone App, Twas The Night Before Christmas by Clement Clarke Moore.
* 10 interactive pages of original art by artist Chuck Fischer
* Entire poem in easy to read text
* Choose to read poem or listen to narration by award-winning actor, Victor Garber
* Exciting scene setting sound effects
* Tilt, Touch, Tap, and Turn to bring the illustrations to life
* Hear Santa proclaim the immortal words, "Happy Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!"
* Narrated by Victor Garber, award-winning actor from Alias and Titanic
Chuck's third Ipad and iPhone App, The Holiday Snow GlobE lets you create customized holiday magic for FREE! Enjoy Christmas on your iPhone or iPad with falling snow and beautiful hand-painted backgrounds by world-renowned artist and author Chuck Fischer. Choose from 5 hand-painted images created exclusively for Chuck Fischer's holiday apps, Twas The Night Before Christmas and Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol, or create a personalized Snow Globe scene by uploading an image from your own photo library for the background. Spread holiday cheer this holiday season by sharing these beautiful interactive iPad and iPhone Apps with your friends and family. Happy Holidays from Chuck Fischer.
Chuck Fischer is the best selling author of seven pop-up books, including this years Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol, A Pop-Up Book, (Little Brown). 2010 marks the fourth year Fischer has been honored with the commission to create the annual holiday card for The White House Historical Association. Copyright (C) 2010 Chuck Fischer Studio, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.