LateNiteSoft Releases Lab 1.1 for iOS 4 - Detailed Photo Information
December 22, 2010 in Photo and Video
[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain - LateNiteSoft today is pleased to announce the release of Lab 1.1 through Apple's App Store. The new product, available for iOS 4 devices, allows users to get detailed information about the pictures in their device's photo album. Lab is available for just $0.99 / 0.79 Euro.
Lab is a perfect complement for the iPhone's built-in photo album. Sporting a gorgeous design, it allows users to:
* Find out the resolution and size of their photos
* Determine when and where a picture was shot. The location, when available, is displayed on a map
* Examine advanced info including histogram, exposure and shooting details, right in the device
Lab is a simple but useful and beautiful app that has been very well received by iPhone users around the world. Lab 1.0 ranked no. 5 in the Photography section of the US App Store, reached the top spot in The Netherlands and made it to top 3 in Germany.
New features added in version 1.1 include:
* Full access to all the albums in the device's library
* TV out support
* Simpler navigation and performance enhancements
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 2.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Lab is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
LateNiteSoft is based in Torrelodones, a small beautiful town in the outskirts of Madrid, Spain. Bringing dozens of years of accumulated experience in both the software and telecommunication sectors, LateNiteSoft was founded in late 2006 as a Mac software company. Its product portfolio includes Xslimmer and Snapshot for the Mac, and Sketches for the iPhone. Copyright 2006-2010 LateNiteSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.